Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£395

DanEly

I'm changing up my pedalboard so I'm letting my beloved Darkglass Super Symmetry compressor and my Aguilar Tone Hammer D.I go.

Both pedals have been well looked after, they have always lived in a flight case.

Aguilar - Tone hammer D.I £155 + Postage
Take total control of your tone. The innards are based on the OBP-3 preamp, with fully sweepable midrange frequencies, bass, and treble controls. This has been a 'always on' type of guy for me. It's great for adding the finishing touches before you hit front of house and allows you to tweak on the fly. Used but not abused. There's the odd mark here and there but it's fully functioning. I'm not sure if I still have the box but I will have a dig around. 

Darklglass - Super Symmetry TRADED
I'm sure you've all heard about these awesome boxes. The Super Symmetry offers all the transparency and precision of a modern compressor with the twist that its inherent envelope effect is reminiscent of old school compressors. If you need anymore info just ask! It's super clean with little to no signs of use. I have the box and potential all the booklets too.

Trades: I will happily trade/ part ex for a Darkglass B7K Ultra, compressors and anything that causes sonic destruction. 

BF6A1A66-1DB7-45A8-8611-B0D2645B70E1.JPG

F1763029-76E8-435D-B0A4-51CE23147AA0.JPG

Edited by DanEly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...