Why become a member? ×

London bass guitar show 2018

ScOtTy83

Not looking good for me. The snow is coming down fast. The A40 to M40 has got severe warnings. The A417 to M4 is going to be hard . My only other option is M5 to Bristol, M4 to London. Chowny says Bristol is bad, so looking a bit grim for me. My ticket is valid for Saturday. If i can transfer it to Sunday, I may try then. Ahh, thanks for the info Bluejay

Edited by timmo

5 hours ago, timmo said:

Not looking good for me. The snow is coming down fast. The A40 to M40 has got severe warnings. The A417 to M4 is going to be hard . My only other option is M5 to Bristol, M4 to London. Chowny says Bristol is bad, so looking a bit grim for me. My ticket is valid for Saturday. If i can transfer it to Sunday, I may try then. Ahh, thanks for the info Bluejay

Show organisers will accept Saturday tickets on Sunday (or vice-versa).

2 minutes ago, Silvia Bluejay said:

Also @skelf, will you have a presence at the show? If I don't see either of you guys - or indeed your stuff - I'll make sure to re-post the photos I took at NAMM.

I believe Alan is making it :)

Si

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chownybass said:

Sadly we are no going to make it. Our stock is still snowed in. Absolutely gutted to miss it. 

Me have a bunch of stock we were going to sell as show specials - and we will make it available at the show prices through here and on Facebook. 

Sorry all.

Ahhh that sucks Stephen! Hopefully tomorrow perhaps?

@Silvia Bluejay as Si said: Alan is probably there yes :)

• Like 1

It's starting to thaw down here in the South so I've bought my ticket for Sunday and really looking forward to it.

I'm driving up in a van so was wondering what parking is like? (I can't get into a multi story car park).

Cheers

About to jump in the car with MiniMert, looking forward to it still despite the snow’s best efforts. Shame to miss some people and exhibitors, but it’s better to be safe and not risk yourselves or your expensive toys!

Just now, lurksalot said:

Unfortunately on advice it has been suggested that I do do spend the day out, it's not the weather that has beaten me . 

If anyone gets to offer  a review of the Spector Bantam  I would love to read it 

TIA 

I will do my bestest as that’s top of my bass list today!