Why become a member? ×

London bass guitar show 2018

ScOtTy83

Worth noting that Bobby Vega is actually appearing in the SBL workshop too:

http://www.londonbassguitarshow.com/features/bass-workshop-with-scotts-bass-lessons

Looks like just on the Saturday for SBL

Henrik Linder exclusively on the Sunday though (again in the SBL Workshop).

Si

Edited by Sibob
  • Like 2

Hi Basschatters! Just to let you know that the full line-up and timings for the Main and Masterclass stages are now on the website. 

We're sorry to see that a few of you are frustrated by the way in which we reveal artists and timings. There are several reasons for this - we're sure you can understand that it is part of our marketing campaign to announce artists one by one rather than in one bunch at the start, but also artists often want to change time slots, artists drop out and are replaced - and we wouldn't want anyone to plan their whole trip around a specific performance only to be told that it's been changed or cancelled closer to the time for reasons that are out of our control.

Anyway we hope you're as excited as we are about the show this year - be sure to make use of your 20% off tickets code, we can't wait to see you all there! 

Best wishes

The London Bass Guitar Show team

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 22/02/2018 at 13:26, Steve Lawson said:

The SBL room line-up would be worth the ticket price on its own! Holy stinky poo, Willis, Linder and RICH BROWN! That's nuts. 

However, anyone who misses either of my sessions in order to got to stuff in the SBL room is on my shitlist ;) :P

Hey, just sitting in my local coffee shop and I wanted to take 5 minutes to shoot you a quick message about the London Bass Guitar Show that’s taking place on March 3rd and 4th…

And get this… even if you’re NOT coming to the show this year, and you don’t live in the UK… I’ve still good news for ya, so read on! 

SBL is going to have it’s very own room at the show where we’ll be holding 8 workshops (4 per day over the weekend) with some of our very own SBL Faculty and some veryspecial guests. 

I’ll be there (with a full band - whoop!), alongside Gary Willis, Rich Brown, Bobby Vega and Henrik Linder of Dirty Loops… it’s gonna fun, and I'd LOVE for you to come along, hang out and say hello.

Also, a little word of warning... the room only holds around 100 people and there are THOUSANDS of people at the show... so if you want to grab a seat, make sure to get there early!

You can find out more about the event, what time's the workshops are taking place and also you can grab a 20% discount off the usual ticket price that the guys at the LBGS have set up especially for the SBL community by clicking here.

526828930ee6796a3323119f742948f1.jpg?r=9

Now, what if you’re not coming?!

Well, here’s the good news…

We’ve hired a full film crew and we’re going to be capturing the entire weekend for you. If you’re an Academy member you’re going to be able to get full access to the recordings of each workshop once we’ve had them edited down… if you’re not an Academy member yet - you know what to do! 

Ok… back to my latte. 

As always, see you in the shed.

Scott :)

3 hours ago, TheGreek said:

Just realised...it's NEXT WEEKEND!!

The party starts on Thursday for me, when I catch a train for an extra day and a half in London:i-m_so_happy: I'd love to catch a concert or something on Thursday and/or Friday, anyone with a good idea? I'm always in for a pint somewhere as well, so hit me up :)

On behalf of myself, Michael G and our Product Engineer Simon Austen, just putting a marker down that your friendly neighbourhood Basschat sponsor Gillett Guitars will be there on stand A0.  We'll have our Contour Bass range, a couple of Ashdown amps (UK manufacturers only on our stand :friends:), our bass buddy Freddie Draper, and an itinerant keyboard player to make it all feel like the cocktail lounge on the QE2.

Very much looking forward to meeting fellow members of the Basschat gang over the weekend!

Scrumpymike, aka Gillett Guitars Sales & Marketing Manager

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Gillett Guitars said:

We'll have our Contour Bass range, a couple of Ashdown amps (UK manufacturers only on our stand :friends:)

Is that American Hipshot hardware I see on your basses? :P :P :P

- or is it the licensed Chinese stuff? ;)

Edited by EBS_freak