Why become a member? ×

Sold! Quilter Bass Block 800 BB800 Mint NEW! SOLD!
£530

davideuck

Hi,

I'm selling this incredible little head, Quilter Bass Block 800, in NEW conditions. I bought it and it had the known white noise problem some users reported on talkbass forum... sent it directly to Quilter Labs in the USA and it's fixed now. Selling only becouse it sounds too similar to my Markbass SD1200, virtually identical tone when set flat... so, I prefer to keep the Markbass to preserve the aesthetics of my rig (Markbass cabs).

I can say it's totally impressive, if you have played some of the ICE power 700 heads... this is on a new level of power, headroom and heft. It's super fast in its response to the touch, like the SD1200 and stays focused at high volumes. No problems finding good EQ settings with the Depth and Contour controls, simple and fast!

The head is in new conditions with its original box, EU power cable, owner's manual and original bag.

I'm based in Italy, can ship it with courier, bank transfer payment.

I would say no trades but, while I prefer cash, I know I could be interested on something different... you never know, PM me if you have something to offer.

Quilter_1.jpg.2542b84b9b6c8ccff745eea8d64b1c1b.jpg

Edited by davideuck