Why become a member? ×

Happy Jack

Man I hate this. They have it on SBL. Hopefully it will be ok here (with the higher average age.)  It all gets stupid when quantity of likes gets taken as a member rank.

SBL even posts who got most likes in the past month...  urghhh.

Can we please establish here and now. I'm an unsociable got and I don't like anyone.  

:P

Edited by Grangur
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Grangur said:

Man I hate this. They have it on SBL. Hopefully it will be ok here (with the higher average age.)  It all gets stupid when quantity of likes gets taken as a member rank.

Agreed. And liked... :dash1::P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grangur said:

Can we please establish here and now. I'm an unsociable got and I don't like anyone.  

:P

Now I face a dilemna.......I want to like this post, but am unsure if I should

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Grangur said:

Ah, I understand now.

I must say, the ability to react means you generally get less "me too" type posts or "Lol!" etc.. keeping threads cleaner. 

You have to watch for people trolling tho...

• Like 1

On the same subject - can you retrospectively react to posts from pre-new-site-changeover?

If so, thanks a bunch admins. I'm now going to have to go back through all the posts on this site and like the ones I liked at the time but couldn't react to them. There goes my week. Great.

;)

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Happy Jack said:

Brown paper bag, like last time?

@ Ped; I needn't warn you to check that the bag is not one of Ringo's  hand-me-downs, need I?  The story of him farting into paper bag(s) is well known in this parish.  Light a match near the opening of the bag to check.  Observe local fire safety precautions.

image.png.78bc7e62bef6b7f78f272efbf45b492b.png

You best be careful of the plastic ones too.

16 hours ago, Grangur said:

Every forum I have been on with reputation uses it that way - it tends to be a club to have the 'well, my opinion matters more than yours as I have a higher reputation' 

• Like 1

It shouldn't turn into that here as we're not using at a "positive vs negative" marker.  It only shows how many times people have liked what you've said or similar :)

If I had enabled the negative reactions I could imagine this getting really silly!

• Thanks 1