Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ashdown CTM15 valve amp
£189

wilko_66

SOLD!!

I bought this on here just before summer on a bit of a whim. I absolutely love it in a lot of ways but it isn't loud enough to gig with so has been confined to rehearsals and home practice. Asking what I paid for it which I think is fair as I will include postage to the UK. Comes with a cool little carry case to sling it over your shoulder, and the kettle lead it was provided to me with. Does have some scratches to the top, but all superficial and not super obvious.

Spec from Ashdown website:

The Ashdown CTM-15 tube bass amplifier head is all about big valve tone in a tiny package that's perfect for recording but just bold enough for small gigs.

Low power, big sound

Plug in and lay down a few bass lines through the Ashdown CTM-15 tube amp, and you won't be the first to wonder "Wow, is that really only 15 watts?".  CTM-15 delivers deceptively large tones from its dual EL84 power stage, and it's low wattage means its easier to get red-blooded overdrive by driving it hard – all without shaking the foundations. 

Whether the session needs big fat clean tones or growling, overdriven bass, the CTM-15 has you covered.

Find the sweet spot fast with the VU meter display

Like all similarly equipped Ashdown's, the CTM-15's analogue VU meter isn't just there for show. Giving an instant accurate display of your power amp's output the CTM-15's VU meter let's you quickly find your amps sweet spot – where the magic really happens.

Ready to rock

With 4 and 8 ohm speaker outputs, the CTM-15 is ready to plug into your bass cab and rock. The CTM-15 also comes with a custom fit gig bag, making it easy to transport safely to every session

20171112_142303.jpg

20171112_142321.jpg

20171112_142401.jpg

20171112_142446.jpg

Edited by wilko_66
Item has sold