Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Six10 + Roqsolid Cover SOLD
£900

LiamD

Now priced at £700

So I've decided to sell my Barefaced Six10, the only reason it has to go is I need to downsize and raise money to relocate. I'm actually incredibly sad to see this go as it's been my main cab for a couple of years.

You wouldnt believe how light and practical it is for a 6x10, I easily load it in and out of my saloon car and carry/ wheel it into gigs and up stairs. It crazy loud, whatever head you run through it and the tone is simply perfect! I used a HiWatt tube head with it for a couple years and recently started using a Microtubes 900 through it, the Microtubes runs at about 9 o'clock on the master volume for a practice with a 4 piece and a loud drummer.

When I had the the HiWatt I used to find it funny when people decided to help me by carrying the head instead of the cab, I'd grab the cab over the head any day.

It is 4 ohm and has speakon connectors on the rear, port on the bottom and wheels to help move it about. Comes with fitted Roqsoild Cover, black with white piping and Barefaced logo on the front. 

I'd rather not ship as it's is still quite awkward to package and protect it for the journey, I am happy to deliver within about a two hour drive, that includes meeting half way. Or of course you can come and collect it yourself.

I am unsure on the price, so will consider reasonable offers.

1600003_1449716265332372_58217589_n.jpg

12142605_897637827023201_613486177_n.jpg

Edited by LiamD
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...