Why become a member? ×

Plays like butter...

julesb

2 minutes ago, Jus Lukin said:

Genuinely seen it, more than once!
Thinking back, to expand on my last post, I didn't spot the 'just looking' thing until I typed it into the box. As I first used it on a forum about... other uses for OTC medicine... it fit, and I've just used it ever since.
I'm Andy, by the way- nice to meet y'all!xD

Hello! I'm Spartacus and so's my wife. What ARE the other uses for OTC medicine, by the way..? :)

52 minutes ago, Marc S said:

One that always makes me chuckle is;
"There's a slight problem with the tone pot / jack socket / earth wire (delete as appropriate) - but this is an easy fix"

....  so why haven't you fixed it??? ;)

Because:

"Selling because of new baby. I literally now don't have time to do anything for myself at all. I feel guilty if I scratch for more than 10 seconds"

1 hour ago, Bridgehouse said:

'Selling because of new baby...'

Hmm. Bass guitar or baby. Bass guitar or baby. Doesn't make sense, considering how much a baby actually costs. Especially, as in my case, the baby is now fifteen, 6' 3" tall and eats everything in the house. There's no way the proceeds from selling one bass is going to make a dent in THAT expenditure...

Edited by discreet

11 hours ago, Jus Lukin said:

Touché! Well, sort of- it's a play on a couple of musicians names which stuck in my head, Jus Oborn and Matt Lukin. But yeah, does look pretty hypocritical on my part!

And you are utterly forgiven , sir  B|

Never came out of box..Okay! But you confirm it's in immaculate condition and plays well?

From a smoke and pet free environment...but it's been gigged (before smoking ban)

For sale is my Fender p bass....it's actually Squier. ....nothing wrong with Squiers, I own 4, but it's the principle.

Fast neck..not your hand then 

Has a couple of dings..not to mention those not in photo

Comes  with a strap...one that digs into your  traps