Why become a member? ×

Messaging issues on new site

Jono

Hi guys,

Great job on the upgrade. I work in IT so I can appreciate how much effort went into this and the long weekend I bet this has been.

Just to let you know I'm currently experiencing some problems with the messaging. I've managed to send one message today to a buyer to re-confirm their address, however when I try to send any further messages it says my inbox is full (even though it isn't). Not sure if anyone else has this problem?

Thanks again for the hard work!

Jon 

Cheers Ped (although slightly spooky you posted as me lol )

I can confirm it’s working.

I cannot emphasis enough what a mammoth undertaking this must have been. Top notch effort from the guys for managing it successfully with only a few minor issues.

55 minutes ago, Jono said:

Cheers Ped (although slightly spooky you posted as me lol )

I can confirm it’s working.

I cannot emphasis enough what a mammoth undertaking this must have been. Top notch effort from the guys for managing it successfully with only a few minor issues.

Sorry that was me, there's a new feature that lets me check functionality while impersonating a member (useful in the case where one offs seem to happen that I can't recreate).

I forgot to switch back ?

33 minutes ago, Westenra said:

Speaking of messages, mine have all disappeared?

That is correct. There were notifications sent out before the migration advising of this and that any important messages should be backed up prior to the switch over. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Bugger. Must have missed that. There are quite a few that I would have kept had I known.

OMG!!! I just got a notification for being quoted in a topic! That's so cool as I often lose track of where I am in a conver