Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Ibanez SRFF-805-BKS Bass Workshop Fan Fret
£585

Woodinblack

Well, new forum, might as well try selling something!

Ibanez SRFF-805, The Grey SR with the fan frets. Great fun to play, the fan frets don't really notice as much after a short while of playing and quite a lot of things are a bit easier. Great sounding B. Scale not as big as the Dingwall, going from 35.5" to 34". Twin bartolini humbuckers and Ibanezes current normal Volume, Balance, Bass, Mid, Treble, 3 way Treble frequency switch and Active / Passive switch

Heres Ibanezes detail about it: Ibanez SRFF-805 Page

Happy to let you play it here (as long as you don't expect tidy), and pickup here, or could deliver not too far from Yeovil Somerset. Will post for cost of a decent insured courier, I don't have any spare gig bags at the moment though. 

I am just moving this one because between the SR1605, SR4005 and Maruschyk Elwood (with the 1605 profile neck), this isn't getting taken out much which seems a bit of a waste and there are points to be had for being seen by my wife to actually move some out at some point rather than just in! As a result, not that fussed about speed of selling, so not that interested in low chance offers.

Trade for the right thing would be ok, although there isn't much I particularly want at the moment, but if it was a bass it would have to have 5 strings and < 18mm string spacing to be interesting. Or a really really interesting 4 string.

P1040853.jpg

IMG_3248.jpg

Edited by Woodinblack
sold

• 2 weeks later...