Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] FENDER JAZZ BASS SPECIAL 1986 + Hipshot D-Tuner. Japan PJ-555 Duff McKagan "Army Green" MiJ]
£1000

TAzMilitello

********** NOW SOLD **********

Wonderful and all original 1986 Fender Jazz Bass Special "PJ-555" by Japan production + HIPSTOT DETUNER.

I am very struggling to give it away... :dash1:I prefer NO trades, thanks!

Famous bass model used by Duff McKagan on Guns'n Roses. Here in a awesome slightly glittered military green finished body!
It have also original tuners and an Hipshot BT-2 De-tuner (same model of original one, also difficult to find).

Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.

Photo of bass here :drinks: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byfck43M-h2wS0pPV25ENTRnVTA

Jazz bass shape maple neck with gloss black finish and rosewood fretboard.
34" scale, alder Precision Bass shape body. Total weight: 4.2Kg.
Original 6 mm pole PJ pickups and passive electronics (neck PU volume, bridge PU volume, tone and TBX control with 3 way switch).
Frets, wiring and all parts have been controlled by a specialized luthier.

Really wonderfully resonant woods, fully functional, it has no problems, great conditions for a 1986 bass! The conditions are really good for the many years of work! It has also the original 5 holes bolt on plate (4 screws and 1 neck adjustment hole) and a Fender branded plate one. Very balanced, clear and defined tone, great sound, slim neck! It come with a padded gigbag and 0.45-1.05 D'Addario stainless steel strings.

Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including anti shock packaging):

• To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days)
  • To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To France: 65€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)

IMG_20171029_180427.jpg

Edited by TAzMilitello
bass is sold!

On 10/11/2017 at 21:31, dood said:

Very nice. I had no idea of the value of my own pair. In comparison to other basses, I'd say they were worth it. Fender Japan's finest.

Incidentally, they were Alder bodies :)

Hi my friend! It's a Fender JB Special 1986, all original. It also has a Fender neck plate and a D-tuner by Hipshot (BT-2 same model of original tuners).

Really good conditions to be a bass who is over 30 years old.  Even the color is not the usual white pearl, I have seen very few of this metallic green.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Harlequin74 said:

Would you be interested in a trade with my EB Musicman Sterling?

lovely bass you have there

Hi! Thanks so much, thanks for your proposal but I'm not interested in trades and I already have a Music Man SR Classic 5.

Have a nice day and happy new year! :drinks:

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/1/2018 at 23:03, zomnius said:

Wutt? transport to Germany / Austria /italy etc cheaper than to Netherlands/belgium???   Wutt??

awesome bass though!

I informed directly about a shipping agency and these are the prices...:hi:

Edited by TAzMilitello

On 14/1/2018 at 22:40, Ernie's ball said:

I would love that bass. Missed out on a black one on eBay before Xmas but £1000 is a bit too pricey for me tho. 

Price has been dropped to 1000 euros (about 900 GBP) :drinks: Hipshot Detuner included!

Edited by TAzMilitello

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Stance said:

You forgot to mention when very important details - these pickups are not your normal P/J pickups - the magnets are larger than normal (and they kick !$%!)

I had one just like that!

👋🏼😉🎼 Yes, 6mm pole insted standard 5 mm one. They have more punch, but they are normal and original in this bass.

• 2 months later...
On 10/11/2017 at 20:31, Dood said:

Very nice. I had no idea of the value of my own pair. In comparison to other basses, I'd say they were worth it. Fender Japan's finest.

Incidentally, they were Alder bodies :)

Were all MIJ Fender JBS models made of alder? I always thought my 1985 version was Basswood. Not that it matters as it's a great sounding bass either way. But I never realised that Alder could be so light.