Why become a member? ×

SOLD * Ibanez SR 1300 NTF Premium * SOLD
£600

flippyfloop

SOLD.

Ibanez SR 1300 NTF.
Bought this bass a few weeks back. Original owner had it since new. Spent a lot of it’s life in the case so condition is amazing. One small ding on the headstock which you can see in the picture.
The quality of this instrument is pretty astounding considering how much it costs. The neck is super smooth and fast. Action set low. Also has the Ibanez premium fret treatment so no sharp edges, which also adds to the great feel of the neck. Nordstrand Big Single pickups, 3 band eq with 3 position mid shift switch, active / passive switch & the treble knob works as a passive tone control ! Very nice fitted case also included.

8 lbs, so nice and light.

all.jpg

fingerboard.jpg

head.jpg

back neck.jpg

body.jpg

Edited by flippyfloop

40 minutes ago, Black Coffee said:

Thats a slippery slope Tom.  

Im trying to stay away cuz if the weights right its a reason to buy it and im skint.  

Haha! I played my SR 1800 (which apart from different woods is pretty identical to the SR 1300) at band rehearsal last night with the crew I normally use my Sandberg with. Comments ranged from "I really love the look of that bass'" to "could you please play with that bass at least on this one song please?!"  To get unsolicited comments from band mates about the look and sound of one of my basses (and it was just me, the bass and the combo with no pedals whatsoever) says it all to me. The big single Nordstrand pups are, in a word, lush. I've made a few changes to my gear during this year: the SR 1800 still stands out as probably my single best buy. If you want to find out anything further about Ibby SRs you need look no further than this thread.

@flippyfloop I'll discuss my commission rates later! :D 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Black Coffee said:

Thats a slippery slope Tom.  

Im trying to stay away cuz if the weights right its a reason to buy it and im skint.  

you're not staying away though are you? xD

The rest of you are not being helpful! Well... yes you are.. no err...