Why become a member? ×

SOLD Peavey T-40 SOLD
£600

briansbrew

BASS IS NOW SOLD

Another one of my basses up for sale, Its the Lovely Peavey T-40
Natural finish and dates to the eighties.

Condition, fairly good with buckle rash marks to the back mainly and a few around the front of the body but these are minimal. Some marks to the back of the neck but they don't bother me when playing.
I have replaced the broken pickup rings with polycarbonate ones which are brilliant, these were professionally made.
Electrics, Everything works as it should and all original, some fantastic sounds can be dialled in.

Some of the plastic has worn off the front of the pickups probably due to playing close to the pickup but this is just cosmetic.
Nut width is a comfortable 42mm and the neck is not too deep.

The truss rod cover is missing, rod is working fine.
Frets are in good condition and plenty of meat left

Comes in the original hard case which is lined, good solid case for transport.

These are fantastic basses and are now becoming very sought after, took me a while to get this one. You may wonder then why is he selling it, simple I have another one and if I hadn't then this would not be leaving
me. Unfortunately as I have said in my other ad I need the money for the child's up and coming wedding. :unsure:
This bass is by no means light so a good wide strap is needed, all worth it when you hear what it is capable of. I have some settings that I can send with the bass for you to try out.

I am willing to courier this if I get the asking price or very near Free of charge to UK addresses, don't want to get into all the hassle of what will it cost to such such, much easier this way I think.

Open To Offers
Thanks for looking and if you need any more pics or info then let me know.

Brian

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG

IMG_1620.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_1622.JPG

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1626.JPG