Why become a member? ×

TKS H115 - SOLD
£450

Conan

This is the original version (the newer version is slightly smaller) but with an adjustable (and defeatable) tweeter factory-fitted as an optional extra. It was made in 2014 and has been owned by several BC members already.

It measures a little under 30" high x little over 20" wide x 15.5" deep and weighs a very manageable 17kg due to its Neodymium driver. Pretty much unmarked as I've only gigged it twice and occasionally used it for rehearsal, and has always lived in its snug-fitting padded TKS cover.

New, when available, these cabs cost close on £700 with the adjustable tweeter (+£75) and padded cover (+£50). I no longer have the original box, but could cobble together some packaging if required for shipping (which would be at the buyer's expense and risk). Located in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England, but I regularly travel west, so Cumbria and South West Scotland are feasible for delivery or meet up. I could also deliver/meet within a reasonable range of The Toon (to be discussed!).

A fantastically powerful and articulate cab that is lightweight and very manageable. Beautifully made, and just oozes class. Cash sale only please - no trades. If I didn't need the cash I'd be keeping the cab!

TKS3.jpg

TKS5.jpg

Edited by Conan
Price drop
  • Like 1

On 13/11/2017 at 11:28, walbassist said:

These are lovely cabs.  Big, yes, but the clarity and depth coming out of them is a thing of beauty.

Agreed. And while they are not "small", they are fairly compact (in fact, not that much bigger than my Barefaced Compact!). At 17kg it is still a fairly easy one-hand lift, and the handles make it easy to manoevre.

Edited by Conan

• Dad3353 locked this topic
  • ped unlocked this topic
3 hours ago, GILLY said:

I have no idea why this is still here! 

The pre-Christmas market is always challenging for sellers, yet some stuff is selling. This cracking cab is fairly priced so it should indeed have gone by now...

Edited by Conan

On 24/12/2018 at 07:24, GILLY said:

I have no idea why this is still here!  At retail price these cabs are value for money - big clean uncoloured sound with fast transient response.  

I have the latest version and it does the lot.  

Indeed this is your old cab - I bought it from richardd of this parish... 

Indeed it is!  After I sold it I tried various other cabs from Markbass to Ashdown to Barefaced, and have ended up back with a TKS H115 (and couldn't be happier).

I think I gigged your cab no more than three times so it has had an easy life.  For any one wanting a manageable single cab set-up, this is as good as it gets I believe.

p.s. build quality is great too.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't mind a bit of haggling, and am happy to accept advice on pricing. Genuinely surprised that this outstanding cab is still here! O.o:sad:

I can also provide more photos, in the event that my stunning photography hasn't already impressed :sun_bespectacled:

Edited by Conan