Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

SOLD: Upgraded NS Designs NXT EUB

I bought this from another BCer a couple of years ago and haven't touched it in a year, so it's up for sale. This was bought and used as a quiet alternative to arco upright practice and I've upgraded the tuners/strings and stand to try and make it feel as close to an upright as possible.

There's a small ding on the right hand side of the body - this is about 1cm long and can't be seen from the front; I've done my best to accurately photograph it.

NS Designs EUB Amber finish with the following upgrades:

Hipshot HB6Y tuners (£100)
NS endpin stand (£120)
Pirastro Evah Pirazzi strings (£160)

Includes padded soft case, original tripod stand, original strings and an entry-level French bow.

The bass is located in Teddington (TW11, just off the end of the M3). I would prefer not to ship it, and I travel a fair bit for gigs so could easily arrange to meet at a mutually convenient location. No trades I'm afraid.

Edited by TKenrick
Re-uploading pictures
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Staggering on
      First outing for our seven piece swing band Sunday afternoon.Most of the two swing sets were charts by the arranger and composer Dave Wolpe and I would recommend them-good arrangements and a good challenge with lots of key changes and interesting timings.All but two of us have music degrees and everyone reads well with me as the weakest link but I managed to get through with only a few minor problems.I was using my Yamaha SLB 200 EUB and went straight into our Bose PA along with the piano.I had a busy time as I am also the frontman and did the between song chatter.
      The third set was a Dixieland/Trad set and I switched to tenor banjo and one of the horn players switched to tuba.
      All in all a good afternoon with a sold out hall(OK,it was small but packed with close to 100 people)and we got a standing O at the end of the gig and are being booked back in June.
      Trying to keep live music alive here in Canada...
    • By scots_flyer1
      This is a beautifully made instrument and it sounds wonderful. I am selling it because I rarely use it these days and most work requires either acoustic upright or Bass Guitar. Derek High is an accomplished Double Bass maker resident in Germany - you can find out more about him here http://www.high-bass.de/biography.htm The instrument comes with a bespoke soft case and collapsable stand. Every component part is of the highest quality and the workmanship is superb throughout. It has an ebony fingerboard, both humbucker and individual Wilson piezo pick ups with individual volume controls and bespoke electronics. The tuning is currently C G D A E.
      I am based in Edinburgh and wont 'post' this instrument but am happy to drive/train anywhere in the UK to deliver. If you're hundreds of miles away it would be good if you could meet me half way. If you're relatively local feel free to come and have a play.

• By Druw
      Lovely condition and hardly used, complete with bow, stand and gig bag. 

• By CalDeep
      Hey Guys! 
      So I know very little about this other than it was custom made in the UK, by who I don't know! What i can say is that it plays very well and is quite resonant considering there is no real body to it. I have used to with a bridge mounted pickup and it carried surprisingly well! It has an under bridge pickup and a small preamp built into the back that has a convenient headphone out. It also has a custom padded gig bag. 
      Based in Liverpool but can happily meet up within reason, just let me know. 

• By eyvindwa
      I'm looking to purchase an NS Design Omni Bass with 5 string. I already own the fretted version, looking for the fretless variant to complement it.
      If you have one for sale, then let's talk
      PS: I'm looking for the CR version of the bass, not NXT or WAV. Thanks.