Why become a member? ×

Smallest mixer / portable solution with...

Dood

I'm on the look out for a small mixer type solution. It must have two XLR inputs with 48v phantom power on both channels. It must be able to pan each channel left and right. It must have a headphone output with separate level. It can have an additional stereo channel input.

The Mackie 402 seems to be on the right track, but still would like smaller before I go down the custom route which would of course be £££'s more.

[quote name='EBS_freak' timestamp='1510003501' post='3403241']
What heath robinson contraption are you coming up with now!?
[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! You know me so well! - Actually it's just an interface for a non-XLR-P48 device but don't want anything too big and also want a headphone monitor.

[url="https://www.gear4music.com/PA-DJ-and-Lighting/Behringer-Xenyx-802-Mixer/2A9"]Behringer Xenyx 802[/url]?

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1509729729' post='3401281']
Would be up for a pedal bash, too! Especially if Dood is going
[/quote]

Can we tempt you over to a BC London pedal bash in early 2018? :) - see the [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/312008-if-you-could-only-choose-one-filter-pedal/page__pid__3403101__st__210#entry3403101"]Filter thread[/url]

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1510004577' post='3403253']

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! You know me so well! - Actually it's just an interface for a non-XLR-P48 device but don't want anything too big and also want a headphone monitor.
[/quote]
That Mackie is about as small as it gets. Was going to suggest the little Mackie 4 channel digital mixer... but it doesn't pan. How pants is that?!

Hi Dood,
What about the Behringer XR12? Great flexibility and all controlled from your IPad or Android tablet.
If you want to go the extra mile then the Midas MR12 adds better preamps and full 12 channel USB out to your DAW software.
Just saying!

Edited by JohnDaBass