Why become a member? ×

SOLD Marshall 1x15 250w cab
£50

bigjimmyc

Hi.
I'm not using this cab any more, so it has to go!

Really nice looking Marshall cab with original Celestion 15" driver. All original in fact, as far as I can see. Power handling seems really good, possibly because it dates from when 250W really was 250W. Construction quality is really good. Cosmetically I'd give it 8.5/10.

Ping me if you want any specific details.

Location is Winchester. I will consider delivery upon request.

[attachment=257022:marshall cab.jpeg][attachment=257023:IMG_3083.jpg]

Edited by bigjimmyc

Yes it's 8 ohms (thanks Spyder). Possibly the dumbest omission from a cab listing ever.

IMG_3083.thumb.jpg.9de82e851d82b75e1d16fa9d0d8c7bca.jpg5a0847ac2c8e3_marshallcab.thumb.jpeg.2146718cd69c600bd441d91ec97ed90f.jpeg

The pics seem to have slipped off the thread, so here they are once more. It's REALLY nice nick for it's age (unlike myself).

Edited by bigjimmyc

Love these, using one tonight in fact... the Sidewinder was Celestion's response to EV/Altec/JBL cast frame high power driver with a clear voice... very efficient so tons of air moved for you watts. Used to use it on it's side with an SVT Classic (same width that way) but after an appeal by my aged back now sports a Mark Bass hat... Plenty for small gigs. I use it with a Jazz V deluxe and it handles the B well; not super extended but tight and well punchy... GLWTS

• 4 weeks later...