Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN- Remic mic
£350

Rabbie

Hey guys,
Selling this beautiful microphone. It's fantastic and still in practically new condition: just mounted on the bass a few times but I'm happier using a pickup live and in the studio there are good condenser mics already. It's as great as they all say, check the reviews online.
£350 for the mic alone (over £600 new!!)
With an extra £100 you get an essential piece of the puzzle: a Radial stage bug SB-48UB, able to give you 48v Phantom and with the fabulous advantage of a jack output so you can use the Remic not only in studio but also live with any amp.
Bingo!

Edited by Rabbie

Good point, this is the Red, meaning the one more suitable for studio and jazz/folk gigs. The alternative is the green on which dampens and darkens the sound but eliminates the chance of feedback; that is , as Remic puts it, for Metal gigs...(I never tried Metal, but maybe a loud Rockabilly band would go under the same category). Hope it helps.

Not bumping as it’s already up the top, just a wee post to say that I looked at current prices so I’ve taken £50 off the Radial stage bug (RRP £150, still new mine £100). And I’ve taken £30 off the Remic For good measure too.