Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
Ou7shined

mike257's feedback

I passed on a set of un-needed Webstrings flats to Mike.
Very straight forward deal with great comms. Deal with confidence this guy's a peach.
Cheers man. :)
Rich.

Bought a lovely T-40 off Mike, very easy deal and very good communication and keeping me up to date too :) top basschatter....can't wait for that pint!

Bought a Crybaby Bass Wah Pedal off Mike. Great, reliable guy. I take my hat off to you sir! Great sounding pedal too, took it to rehearsals over the weekend and my bandmates loved the sound!

Luke

[list]
[*]Mike bought some geetar strings from me, very smooth n easy transaction, an absolute pleasure mate
[*]
[*]kind regards
[*]Chris
[/list]

Just completed unbelievably easy trade with mike - thanks so much! Top bloke, highly recommended!

Donated some cable off-cuts to Mike and like a good BCer he popped some lolly in the BC kitty. Top man.