Why become a member? ×

*Sold* Spector Legend 6 classic – EMG Pup and Pre upgrade.
£330

NoirBass

Spector Legend 6 classic – EMG Pup and Pre upgrade.

£330 collected

Another bass up for sale to fund a studio build. This was my first foray into the world of 6 strings and a real eye opener it’s been, I’ve really grown to like the 6-string format. When funds permit I shall be purchasing another 6 in the future. I bought this from Basschat a couple of years ago, its very clean, with only one small graze near the strap button. Its had the pickups and preamp upgraded to EMG X pick-ups and an EMG 3 Band active pre-amp with sweepable mids. This make the bass sound very Hi-fi and makes it possible to achieve a great range of tones. The only negative is that it is quite heavy, this didn’t bother me too much as I only used it as home for practice.

I’d much prefer collection on this, as I don’t have a case for it. I’m based in N21 London for demos/collection. Please PM me your email address for more detailed pics.

[attachment=256994:IMG_4629.JPG]
[attachment=256995:IMG_4636.JPG]

http://www.spectorba.../legend6classic

Edited by NoirBass

[quote name='cetera' timestamp='1510135227' post='3404151']
Bargain! The pickups/preamp are prob worth near the whole price being asked! Spector quality with EMG goodness - what's not to like? Sadly I only play 4-stringers....
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, this is the ideal starter 6 string and you are quite correct the upgrades are practically worth the price alone. I’m only looking to recoup what I paid for it, hence the bargain price.

Edited by NoirBass

• MB1 locked this topic