Why become a member? ×

All sold
£1200

One left for sale

A Yamaha  LL6SB + fitted with an excellent Freshman Ellipse VT preamp system. The total new value would be about £900+. I was told that this was the early version with an ebony fret board, It is outstandingly resonant but I no way to verify this. I managed to find the following on the internet for the model without the electronics.

Thanks to Yamaha’s classic LL modified dreadnought body and the use of premium tonewoods including a Solid Englemann Spruce Top, and Rosewood Back and Sides, the LL6 offers a loud, powerful, well-balanced tone with clear response and excellent projection.
Construction features unique to the L-Series include an enlarged neck block for greater stability and better low frequency response, a 3-ply laminated vintage ‘V’ Profile Neck for ultra-comfortable feel.
£400 seems a bargain...ooh also it has a name and is called Elaine. I think that she's a bit special

https://www.youtube....h?v=D4DBwQEuoaI

LL61.jpg

LL62.jpg

Edited by Pinball
sold
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tom1946 said:

I'm confused, what's sold and what's still available?

Thanks, I have altered the description. There were three up for sale origonally and the ones pictured are for sale. Ignore the 1200 obviously

• 4 weeks later...