Why become a member? ×

Hi from Sofia

Kriss Popovski

Hello :-)

I actually joined the forum more than one year ago, but I guess I was too busy to follow the "Basses for sale" section, so I found this rubric just a month ago :-)

I'm located in Sofia, Bulgaria and the sad truth is - I am not even a bass player...only a guitar player (acoustic guitars) and I'm left handed on top of that...what life is that?!? I guess I kinda compensate with my inner beauty....:-)

But my wife started playing bass two years ago (always wanted to do so) and since I kind a love the instrument and the way the guitars are build I've started buying different bass guitars in order to find the perfect one for her...(at the begging she told the Ibanez SR-300 is the best bass guitar in the world...mainly because it as blue, I guess)..

And so the last two years I had Ibanez, Sandberg California, 3 or 4 different Marleaux basses, Scott Whitley short scale, Warwick and Ritter....at one point there were 6 bass guitars around. I've even started thinking of becoming right-handed bass player! I had to do something before it gets too late! So I've started to put back on sale some of the bass guitars she didn't play at all, since they just collected dust. It seems my wife can not play more than one bass simultaneously...and she fell in love of one of the Marleaux Consat I bought and there is nothing that can change her mind. She firmly prefers it over any other bass guitar, even over the Ritter Cora (didn't expect that - I had so much hope here)...well, I didn't try yet any Fodera and Ken Smith though :-)

so I guess the bottom line is - don't be surprise if you see me selling new basses or some bass that I bought here some months ago - it means they didn't match the Consat, that is all :-)

Cheers,

Kriss