Why become a member? ×

Lovely service from Jaydee Guitars

KingPrawn

I popped in to the workshop the other day ( still amazed at seeing the most incredible instruments being worked on). I had a slight crackling from my 74/75 Jazz. Andrew was brilliant he diagnosed very quickly and sorted within 24hrs. They are such lovely people and their level of craftsman ship is stunning close up. Always time for a chat. Im very lucky to have them on my doorstep. One day i will order a bass !!

Yeah, service second to none. When John Birch died with my SG bass very nearly finished JayDee immediately volunteered his services to finish it off, since he'd worked with John Birch at his peak it was the closest I'd get to my bass being kept "in the same stable".
Absolutely top man, though I believe it's largely JayDee Jr who's running the day to day business now.

My first Jaydee came with a single p/up. I contacted John, sent it up to him and got it back upgraded to two p/ups and electrics in about 10 days, even though the waiting list for a new bass was 18 months at the time.

Any time I've sent a query I've had a same day reply.

Proper customer service!!