Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ashdown Little Bastard tube amp with 15" cab
£400

burno70

Sadly up for sale is my Ashdown Little Bastard amp with the accompanying 15" Ashdown cab (VS-115 300w 8 Ohm).

This is an amazing studio/practice tube amp and just about the nicest sounding amp I've ever owned. Genuinely gutted to part with it as I've never sounded better but I'm looking to move in with girlfriend and need to down size.

Rather than a straight sale I'd actually prefer to trade it for an amazing quality (small) practice amp. Something like a Phil Jones Double Four or Briefcase would be ideal. It has to be able to be played at low volume in a flat so as to not annoy neighbors - which the Ashdown can do incidentally!

I can't see me posting this amp as I've no packaging but I would be prepared to travel a reasonable distance to assist the trade/sale. I live in Liverpool but sometimes travel to Coventy and Middlesborough if this helps.

I'll post pics over the weekend.

:(

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

Edited by burno70
SOLD

Left field suggestion. Lose the cab, keep the amp, cheap dummy load, wee mixer to DI into, decent headphones, jobs a good un. having owned an LB30 (and subsequently a CTM30) I know what you're giving up. Best little head out there and if I didn't have a Burman (despite it needing a good bit of work!) I'd have this off you in a flash...

[quote name='Bigwan' timestamp='1509715798' post='3401125']
Left field suggestion. Lose the cab, keep the amp, cheap dummy load, wee mixer to DI into, decent headphones, jobs a good un. having owned an LB30 (and subsequently a CTM30) I know what you're giving up. Best little head out there and if I didn't have a Burman (despite it needing a good bit of work!) I'd have this off you in a flash...
[/quote]

Nice idea but I've got a Phil Jones Big Head I use with my head phones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've not tried it at gig volumes and it can do loud in a home environment. But it all honesty it's rated at 30w and I don't think it would would have a chance against a couple of guitars or a loud drummer. 

Still available incidentally. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...