Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz body 1976 plus control plate with pots Price reduced £350
£480

Bought the body + control plate together many years ago for a project that never materialised. Have been meaning to put it to use
but can't see myself ever getting round to it.

The body isn't perfect and as far as I can see seems to have been refinished. Looks like it was originally white. the pics will give a better idea.
It's not the best refinish. There's general crazing to the finish and a line of superficial drill marks on the back ???
The body however is structurally sound with no obvious signs of splitting.
The neck pocket seems to have been adjusted with minor routing at the end to lengthen it. Not the tidiest of jobs.
The markings in the neck pocket are not ever so clear. I can see numbers 264 plus the obvious 'peach ! ' There are some letters R E possibly another R ??
The body weighs 2.5 Kg

The pots look original although on the V V pots the solder looks quite messy. As far as I'm aware the control plate is original as is the jack socket.
The pot numbers are :- 1377618 1377625 1377618
These pots have NOT BEEN TESTED !!!! although if there were any problems I would quite happily refund within a reasonable amount of time.

Not keen to split and would much prefer to sell together as both belonged to the same bass
Happy to post at buyers expense

Close inspection more than welcome

Ask any questions

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0167 (1).JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0164 (1).JPG

IMG_0170.JPG