Why become a member? ×

Godin A4 SA Fretless - Excellent/near mint condition - £850 - SOLD
£850

jonnypf

This bass has now been sold to RockDog Rupe, who is a top guy and a pleasure to do business with.

I have decided (sadly) to sell my Godin A4 SA Fretless bass as I am just not playing it and it's taking up space.
As anyone who has played or heard these basses in action will testify, Godin A series fretless basses are top quality. Fantastic fretless tone, versatile and great for getting an upright sound too. Hand crafted in Canada, this bass plays and sounds great and is in excellent/near mint condition as I have been working a lot since I got it a few years ago and have been playing my fretted basses the majority of the time anyway. So this lovely Godin has just been sat in it's gig bag (which I will include in the sell).

The bass is in excellent/near mint condition and has barely been played (never gigged). I am in no rush to sell and have been advised by a couple of prominent Bass stores in London that this is a fair price for a private sell of this class of instrument, in this excellent condition.

As I do not want to mess around with sending this bass via delivery, I am only going to sell it to someone who will collect in person. I am based in South London (Zone 2 SE17), very close to a tube station on the Northern line, so easy to get to.

- Comes from a pet and smoke free home
- The bass is nice and light!
- No trades sorry, I have too many basses.

Specs:
Rock Maple neck
Ebony fingerboard
16" fingerboard radius
34" Scale
1 1/2" nut width
Two-Chamber Silver Leaf Maple body
Solid Spruce Top
Custom Godin Saddle Transducers and custom preamp
Volume, Mid, Treble and Bass controls
Natural Semi-Gloss
Standard ¼" output and also 13-pin capabilities for computer and synth access