Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Eden Metro 210..
£325

vinorange

It's like losing a family member but it's gone gone gone.......

Its with a heavy heart that I have to sell my favourite sounding amp of all time - the Eden Metro 2 x 10 combo.
I only got it a short while back but due to illness am retiring from playing (so watch out for lost of other goodies for sale).
The sound from this combo is absolutely superb. You will not fail to cut through any mix.

It has 2 brand new 8 ohm 350w Eminence Delta drivers in meaning it runs at 4 0hms not 8 ohms giving you 400w in the stand alone set up rather than the original 280w. It can run down to 2 ohm with another cab but you wouldn't need one.

It has 2 channels, one with simple bass, mid, treble and the other with semi parmetric Eq. It has tube preamp (with new tube), on board compressor, DI out, horn control and delivers clear punchy pure bass tone.

It dates from 2001 but has just been serviced by Dave Lunt in Stockport so is checked over and gig ready. I've gigged it twice and rehearsed twice since getting it so it's not even seen much recent action recently. In fact probably not for a while as the previous owner had emigrated 4 years ago and left it at home with his mum......

I'm only selling as I've stopped playing and have sold all my gear.

It comes with an ashdown cover and has new heavy duty wheels for ease of movement.
It weighs in at 32kg

I'd rather it was collected or I can meet up within a reasonable distance of Chester (circa 50 miles).[/size]

Edited by vinorange
Trades considered

[quote name='itsmedunc' timestamp='1510007692' post='3403280']
I'm going to crumble if this doesn't go soon. Mrs itsmedunc will have an eppy. Please somebody save me!
[/quote]

You know it's inevitable... :lol:

Total bargain this.

[quote name='wright/watt' timestamp='1510110076' post='3404069']
This in my honest opinion is the best sounding combo i have ever played through, and with two new speakers and a recent service.This is a give away price.WOW.I
would buy this at a drop of a hat if i didn't already have the savvy to own one!!
GLWTS
[/quote]

[b]snap! me too[/b]

[b]this is such an incredible bargain [/b]

^^

+1

I used one of these for 4 years, gigging every weekend pretty much and it was brilliant. Plenty of power, gorgeous tone straight out of the box, fantastic e.q. and best of all for me at the time, 2 channels - which was so useful in a gigging situation when using 4 and 5 string basses during the same gig!

As has already been said, what's on offer here for £300 is an absolute bargain.

GLWTS