Why become a member? ×

Stagg EUB & Gigbag sold pending
£125

ash

I got this from eBay as it was a bit of a bargain, it cost me £125 plus postage. There’s a thread below about some fellow Basschatters experiences. Mine turned up in good condition though minus one of the braces and with knobs that work but turn indefinitely. It plays and sounds fine with a few dings - alas it’s not for me however I just don’t get on with the body - or lack of it. So it’s here for sale at £125. I really do not want to post it as it will be very awkward and the fact I received it in one piece is frankly a miracle! I may trade for a Squier P Bass or decent P Bass neck with maple board. No other trades thanks.

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/313608-stagg-eub-bargains/

Edited by ash

Hi,

I know you're unwilling to post - is that a complete no or would you be willing if I covered insurance and a bigger box?

Alternatively are you willing to meet me in Carlisle area if I pay more / cover your train or fuel costs? Am in Scottish Highlands and Lancaster is a bit far!

Postage is an option on the understanding that it would be at your expense/risk and full insurance would be required. It is risky posting it as it’s an odd thing to pack but I can put extra packing round the headstock and wrap it in the cardboard it came in with extra around the head. It will cost around £25/30 to post insured however.

To be honest I’d prefer a local sale, Ive already had an enquiry about posting it but having checked it out I’m not sure - I doubt I would be able to insure it properly. I think it will be a nightmare to post this safely at a reasonable cost. Sorry.