Why become a member? ×

Simon Cowell at my house...well almost

SH73

Well, I've had this bizzare dream about entering The X Factor. There was a line to leave a voice mail singing a song for a sift stage process.
Next thing I know, Simon is at my parents house visiting me whilst I was still a teenager. I told him that I can't sing but can play Iron Maiden songs on the bass. I then showed him my Sparkling blue bass and asked him if he knows Steve Harris andvif they text to each other. The dream was set in approxx. 1989 so don't think the mobile technology was quite there. Anyway, he then decided to leave because I didn't sing. I asked him if he would give me a lift to college but he shook his head and left. I then asked my dad if he did. My dad was drinking a beer out a bottle and this was at 07:35. Very bizzare. So I've been up since 5:20 now downstairs enjoying a cupppa.

Edited by SH73

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1509185299' post='3397177']
I can only assume last night involved both legal and illegal substances, based upon that dream.
[/quote]
[quote name='SH73' timestamp='1509187082' post='3397194']
I don't mind the fella and i don't do drugs either.
I think this dream is to do with my desire to play music on stage. But Simon Cowell...wtf
[/quote]

Well in that case I reckon you need to start, lol :D

[quote name='SH73' timestamp='1509169073' post='3397083']
Well, I've had this bizzare dream about entering The X Factor. There was a line to leave a voice mail singing a song for a sift stage process.
Next thing I know, Simon is at my parents house visiting me whilst I was still a teenager. I told him that I can't sing but can play Iron Maiden songs on the bass. I then showed him my Sparkling blue bass and asked him if he knows Steve Harris andvif they text to each other. The dream was set in approxx. 1989 so don't think the mobile technology was quite there. Anyway, he then decided to leave because I didn't sing. I asked him if he would give me a lift to college but he shook his head and left. I then asked my dad if he did. My dad was drinking a beer out a bottle and this was at 07:35. Very bizzare. So I've been up since 5:20 now downstairs enjoying a cupppa.

[b]Edited by SH73, 28 October 2017 - 05:38 AM.[/b]
[/quote]

You were wise to edit out the bit about setting the hounds on him, you never know who's reading these pages :ph34r: :lol: