Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Jerzy Drozd Excellency 5 string Bass Guitar with Case - 3.9kgs
£1299

Musashimonkey

A fantastic quality hand built bass guitar from one of the very best luthiers. It’s superbly crafted with a curved body. This is a fantastic bass that sounds great, and play superbly well. It’s got all the upgrades and is a steal at this price, as new price starts at €5,000 before any upgrades!

The fret work is excellent and superbly low action can be had with no fret buzz. The bass has been well loved and looked after. There are a number of dings and small marks, with some spiralling to the rear of the body. Nothing is noticeable at a short distance, but close inspection does reveal a few flaws, which I have attempted to photograph. The bass comes complete with original Jerzy Drozd labelled hybrid case, which has signs of use, but perfectly usable. I’ve detailed the spec below. Please let me know if you want any further pictures on any more info.

Spec:
Lightweight Ash body with matching laminate headstock and engraved JD signature.
Hard maple multi laminate neck.
Jerzy Drozd bridge with adjustable height and string spacing (17,18, or 19mm).
Gotoh machine heads making for stable tuning.
Lightweight at only 3.9kgs.
35” scale for an excellent low B string.
Aguilar OBP3; 18 volt active 3 band EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble) with Mid switching frequencies, pick-up selector knob, with Active / Passive switching.
Nordstrand Big Singles pick-ups with personalised cocobolo wood pickup covers, and matching pot knobs too!
Locking Shaller safety strap inserts.
Matching Ash finger ramp, (double taped on - easily removed with no damage).

The bass is located near Folkestone, Kent, UK. Free local pick up, or happy to ship insured in mainland UK for £34. Also listed for sale elsewhere. Just ask for more photos or information etc.

Please check out my BassChat feedback: http://basschat.co.uk/topic/259143-feedback-for-musashimonkey/page__st__90__p__3350720__hl__feedback%20musashimonkey__fromsearch__1#entry3350720

Edited by Musashimonkey