Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD FS: Squier Tele Custom II with P-90s (Incl. Ashton Hard Case)
£175

Hi Basschatters

I honestly thought that I'd listed this for sale a couple of weeks ago :unsure: , I can't find it anywhere so here it is again with a price reduction :) . £175 (incl. Ashton Hard Case, also pictured).

I have for sale my Squire Telecaster Custom ( the one with the P90 pickups). I bought this new in 2011, it's spent nearly all of its life in its case under the bed. The Serial Number 'ICS11xxxxxx' indicates that it's a made in Indonesia by Cort in 2011 - this is what I found on the web:-

[b]Indonesian Squiers:[/b]
[b]IC = Made in Indonesia by Cort (solid agathis from 1998), followed by 2-digit year.[/b]

You can see from the photos that it's in fantastic condition - No Dings or Scratches, virtually new condition.

I've recently stopped playing bass and am now playing rhythm guitar (for my sins) - I find the neck is really meant for someone who would be looking to play lead guitar, it's to fast and to slim for my porky fingers - I bought a Gretsch semi acoustic with a wider neck that suits me a lot better. This model has the P90 pickups - lead players tell me that they are the 'dogs gonads', whatever that means.

Anyway, I would prefer that it's picked up from my home (Borehamwood, Hertfordshire) but I will courier it at buyers expense and risk - the overall weight (Inc. Hard Case) is +/- 8 Kg and the overall dimensions are 110 x 40 x 13cm (this allows for packing materials (box).

EDIT 28th Oct.:- Weight of the Tele without case is 3.3kg

Photos and Specs are below.

[b] Features/Specifications:[/b]

[color=#434649][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]Body & Bridge:[/b][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*][b]Body:[/b] Agathis
[*][b]Bridge:[/b] Vintage Style Strat® Strings-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge
[*][b]Colour:[/b] Black
[/list]
[color=#434649][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]Neck:[/b][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*][b]Neck Shape:[/b] "C" Shape
[*][b]Number of Frets:[/b] 22
[*][b]Fret Size:[/b] Medium Jumbo
[*][b]Position Inlays:[/b] Dot
[*][b]Fretboard Radius:[/b] 7.25" (18.41 cm)
[*][b]Neck Material:[/b] Maple
[*][b]Neck Finish:[/b] Satin Polyurethane Finish
[*][b]Nut Width:[/b] 1.650" (42 mm)
[*][b]Scale Length:[/b] 25.5" (64.8 cm)
[/list]
[color=#434649][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]Pickups & Hardware:[/b][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*][b]Pickup Configuration:[/b] S/S
[*][b]Bridge Pickup:[/b] Duncan Designed™ P90-2 Bridge Pickup
[*][b]Neck Pickup:[/b] Duncan Designed™ P90-2 Neck Pickup
[*][b]Pickup Switching:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]3-Position Toggle[/b]
[list]
[*]Position 1. Bridge Pickup
[*]Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
[*]Position 3. Neck Pickup
[/list]
[/list][*][b]Controls:[/b] Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
[*][b]Hardware:[/b] Chrome
[*][b]String Nut:[/b] Synthetic Bone
[*][b]Switch Tip:[/b] Black Switch Tip
[*][b]Control Knobs:[/b] Skirted Amp Knobs
[/list]

Edited by Oggy

[quote name='SonnyBassPlayer' timestamp='1509115086' post='3396769']
Good day, would you ship abroad? (to Italy)

Looks gorgeous.
[/quote]

Hi SonnyBassPlayer

I can do that, provided it's paid for - bank transfer into my bank account and you arrange courier / pickup from me. If you want to do that please message me and I'll provide bank details and my address / contact details.

Oggy.