Why become a member? ×

sold:TraceElliot715/GP7BassCombo
£165

eubassix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't understand how my comment about postage from Nov 20th keeps getting this bumped to the top....

Modern technology heh...

PLEASE NOTE: I am not responsible for this thread being continually bumped. One of the features of the new system is that anybody can bump any thread.

I am in no way endorsing this item even though it may seem that I am. In fact I also have one for sale, for less...if you want to buy one get in touch. Hopefully this clarification will deter the seller from bumping my last post.

Honestly folks it isn't me bumping this EVERY 36 HOURS, ON THE DOT!!

Edited by TheGreek
Clarification

• eubassix changed the title to Trace Elliot 715 / GP7 Bass Combo. ExcCond. £135 !
  • 2 weeks later...
On 02/12/2017 at 10:39, TheGreek said:

I don't understand how my comment about postage from Nov 20th keeps getting this bumped to the top....

Modern technology heh...

PLEASE NOTE: I am not responsible for this thread being continually bumped. One of the features of the new system is that anybody can bump any thread.

I am in no way endorsing this item even though it may seem that I am. In fact I also have one for sale, for less...if you want to buy one get in touch. Hopefully this clarification will deter the seller from bumping my last post.

Honestly folks it isn't me bumping this EVERY 36 HOURS, ON THE DOT!!

The OP can bump a thread, nobody else - unless someone else comments, like you just did, which bumps it again. I don't think anyone will read anything into you being the last person to comment at all, you just posted a helpful comment... no problem as far as I can see??