Why become a member? ×

(Withdrawn for now)Yamaha BB614 Natural Finish (Price Drop £175)
£200

Del Fletch

Price drop £175

[size=4][font=Arial][color=#3C3241][font=Castledown, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Yamaha BB614 Active 4-String Bass[/size][/font][/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Arial][color=#3C3241][font=Castledown, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Fantastic little bass with a lot of versatility. Having a clear out and it's not being used so it has to go. [/size][/font][/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][size=4][font=Arial][color=#3C3241][font=Castledown, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Very good condition, a couple of very small marks on it round the bottom edge (Shown in Photo) but nothing major that I can see. Still has the plastic on the front round the knobs and on the back cover.[/size][/font][/color][/font][/size][/size]

[size=4][size=4][font=Arial][color=#000000][size=1][font=Castledown, Arial, sans-serif][color=#3c3241][size=4]For more than 20 years, the Yamaha BB Series basses have been the workhorse for great bass players like Nathan East, Tony Kanal, and Michael Anthony. Then Yamaha reinvented the bass that started it all. The BB series basses boast all the classic characteristics of the original BB's, from the distinctive big body design and bolt-on neck to vintage-style hardware and [/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][font=Castledown, Arial, sans-serif][color=#3c3241][size=4][size=4]soapbar and split-coil pickups[/size][/size][/color][/font][/font][/size][/size]

[size=4][size=4][font=Arial]Specs [/font][/size][/size] [list]
[*][size=4][font=Arial]Alder body[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=Arial]Bolt-on maple neck[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=Arial]34" scale[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=Arial]Rosewood fingerboard[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=Arial]21 frets[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=Arial]10" fretboard radius[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=Arial]Original BB-style inlays[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=Arial]Original BB-style pickups[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=Arial]9V-powered active electronics[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=Arial]3-band cut/boost EQ[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=Arial]Chrome hardware[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=Arial]Vintage-style tuners[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=Arial]Vintage-style bridge[/font][/size]
[/list]

Price Drop
[size=4][size=4][font=Arial]£175[/font][/size][/size]

[size=4][size=4][font=Arial]Collection from Brandon, Suffolk or will post and insure to the UK only for £25[/font][/size][/size]

Edited by Del Fletch

Hi Lancer. I've not got any scales myself and my neighbour is out at the moment who kindly let me use there's when I had to weigh a bass before. I've just had a quick look round on the internet and found one which says it weighs 9.1lb (https://reverb.com/item/1076631-yamaha-bb614-ruby-red-electric-guitar-bass-floor-demo-free-shipping) however, that one is painted and this is natural, so I'm going to say this one I have is a little lighter than that. You are Welcome to come and try it out as you're not that far away from where I am.

Cheers
Del....