Why become a member? ×

PMT opening in central London.

dave_bass5

[quote name='leftybassman392' timestamp='1508855018' post='3394886']
Is this really the first PMT in London? Maybe I read the OP wrong, but if it is then that's one of the more surprising facts I've learned recently.
[/quote]

Well i never said it was the first, just that its the only one listed as being in London. It says so on their website so if im wrong.........

[quote name='yorks5stringer' timestamp='1509356781' post='3398203']
and of course men never have moods swings? Some cheap comments appearing on this thread. You'd think we have no women members....

Oh, before anyone says anything like, 'it was just a bit of fun',.... don't.
[/quote]

Seems like you have answered both your own questions.

If i have offended any women with my comment i will happily delete the post, but let them speak for themselves.

Edited by dave_bass5

I have to say, since PMT opened their shop in Cardiff, I always pop in, even if it's just for a chat
I really like the shop, and the staff there are great... really friendly and helpful, and I don't find them at all "pushy"

So Number 6 - to help your GAS, you may need to deliberately avoid the shop. The Cardiff branch haven't helped my GAS ;)

and of course men never have moods swings? Some cheap comments appearing on this thread. You'd think we have no women members....

[/quote]

[quote name='dave_bass5' timestamp='1509358662' post='3398224']
Seems like you have answered both your own questions.

If i have offended any women with my comment i will happily delete the post, but let them speak for themselves.
[/quote]

Agree with Yorks in principle. In practice, you have no idea how effing boring, rather than purely offensive, menstruation jokes/puns are to women, no matter who they are told by (and that includes other women).

[/quote]

PMT, PMS whatever you call it, is an acknowledged medical condition that only affects women, and can reveal itself as mood swings.
I don't see any problem with making a comment based on the shop having the same initials.

I don't object to people calling other people a 'dickhead' just because only men have dicks.

Edited by Count Bassy