Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD - FS: As New 'MONO' M80 - Bass - Dual Gig Bag
£135

Hello Bass Chatters

I have for sale an '[b]As New[/b]' - '[b]Never Been Out Of The House[/b]' [b]MONO M80 Dual Gig Bag[/b]. Full details and current price can be found here [url="https://www.gak.co.uk/en/mono-m80-dual-electric-gig-bag/102550?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjPuzjrOE1wIVRp8bCh09uAa3EAQYASABEgKBPfD_BwE"]https://www.gak.co.u...ASABEgKBPfD_BwE[/url]

I bought this about 18 months ago, I've only ever stored a P and a J bass in it - as I said "It's Never Been Out Of The House" so it's really as good as new.

I'm looking for just [b]£135[/b] (half the current purchase price of [b]£279[/b]) for it.

I can courier it at buyers expense, the weight is 3,8 kg and the overall size (for courier calculations) is 130 x 44 x 23 cm, or if you're local it can be picked up from my home ( Borehamwood, Hertfordshire).

It Really is as new - grab yourself a bargain. Pictures are attached or you can visit the web site given above to see images.

Oggy :)

Edited by Oggy

[quote name='hubrad' timestamp='1508684297' post='3393751']
PMing!
[/quote]
These are great Hugh. In fairness you can't carry them far due to the combined weight BUT they're built like tanks and hold your basses firmly as well as having extra storage room. Good luck with the purchase you won't be sorry. Andy

[quote name='Bassmonkey' timestamp='1508684611' post='3393753']
These are great Hugh. In fairness you can't carry them far due to the combined weight BUT they're built like tanks and hold your basses firmly as well as having extra storage room. Good luck with the purchase you won't be sorry. Andy
[/quote]
Cheers, I know! :-) I tried one but couldn't negotiate the price low enough while working in the shop.
Will actually fit a 35" 5er Jazz. Well, two!