Sign in to follow this  
VedranPU

SOLD Aria Pro II CSB 450 Cardinal Series
£300

Vintage beauty with a lot of battle scars, set neck, very slim neck, very light and balanced... Vintage hardcase, leather strap and shipping included...
IMAG1669a.jpg

IMAG1670a.jpg

IMAG1667a.jpg

IMAG1668a.jpg

IMAG1664a.jpg

IMAG1665a.jpg

IMAG1659_BURST002a.jpg

IMAG1661a.jpg

IMAG1674a.jpg

IMAG1663a.jpg

Edited by VedranPU

Quality bit of kit. I had one of the 'Black n Gold' variants of the 450. Hugely powerful pickup. Is this Medium scale? Mine was.

[quote name='dyerseve' timestamp='1508607385' post='3393319']
Lovely looking bass! I could be wrong but that looks like a set neck to me.
[/quote]

You're right... my mistake... apologies...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Freddy
      Hello!
      I'm looking for a Warwick Rockbass Corvette Active (Basic) medium scale (32") bass,  any colour or condition considered. I'd also consider in any 32" scale bass that's on offer.
      I live in Sheffield, but happy to travel (within reason) to collect.
      Thanks for looking.
      Best regards
      Freddy

• By spencer.b
      Maruszczyk Jake P/JJ 33inch scale, chambered body ,hipshot ultralite tuners , hipshot bridge
      Really good condition, looks like it hasn't really been played , no dings or marks
      This one has got the haussel pickups, now I know this stuff is very subjective but I'd say the haussel P has a woody vintage detailed sound to it, I tried maruszcyzks with the other pickups and I thought the delanos were way more modern and beefy and the maruszcyck ones were somewhere in between. The JJ at the bridge has a got quite a modern beefy rasp to it making this bass really versatile from old school 60s P to tight funky punch
      This bass is really light ( sorry my scales have run out of battery,I'll get a weight asap) and really well balanced with the hipshot tuners , 
      Maruszczyk gig bag included
      No trades( apart from a mesa walkabout) , collection only , I'm near Crystal Palace, come and have a play on it and a cuppa

• By GILLY
      Having a sort out and came across a brand new set of 45-100 D'Addario Nickel Medium scale strings (4 string set) 
      I bought them for the Chowny SWB-1 that I had a while back as they were the factory fitted brand.

£12 including p&p