Why become a member? ×

Anone using two Barefaced One10s?

Telebass

[quote name='Telebass' timestamp='1508501998' post='3392622']
Thinking of moving to a pair using my LMII to drive - good plan? Need to ease my back even more!
[/quote]

I sometimes use an LMIII into a single Two10 (which would be pretty similar to two One10 together. They work very nicely together. The question is moving from what. How powerful you need this to be? It's pretty loud and beefy, more than its size would have you think, but it's still a smallish cab, so as long as you don't expect Ampeg 810 levels and 'heft' you might be ok.

I now have 2 one10s, had just the one but it didn't cut through with our keyboard player (big prog fan, lovely bloke but thinks 'more is more'!).
Great sound now at volume with a bh550. I use an octave and flange toneprint and it's all good.
Our Mickey taking drummer asked if I'd brought my hi-fi speakers when I got them both out (I think I've mentioned that before, my wife keeps telling me I repeat myself, it must be an age thing!)
No more struggling with big, heavy speakers and a great sound, no brainer!