Why become a member? ×

Limelight Jazz Bass 149 Oly white + Red Tort SOLD
£650

Jonse

My Limelight Jazz is up for sale as I am now moving towards shorter scale basses. I've owned this since around January and it's been solid. Real lovely worn-in feel to the neck and vintage quack from the pups. Nice low action, currently strung with a set of D'addario rounds (105 - 45.)

Personally I think the light relic looks gorgeous. Mark at Limelight obviously knows what he's doing here. At the time, it was a toss up between this and Flea signature and the Limelight won by a mile for sound, looks and playability. It's wonderfully balanced, I make it out to weigh about 4.1kg.

Specs are:
Gotoh Vintage Reverse tuners
Aged Nitro-cellulose finished neck with Tusq nut, clay dots and hand rolled fingerboard edges
Quality vintage bridge
CTS pots and Sprague cap
Vintage wired
Vintage type Pick ups
Switchcraft jack
Light relic

Bass is in Leicester, you're welcome to come try it out through my amps if you like. Alternatively, I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you if need be. I'm pretty experienced as far as shipping is concerned (have a proper hardcase it can go in) but I would massively prefer you to see / play the bass first. I would hate for it to be damaged in transit. Shipping in the UK would be about £30.

Thanks for looking.
Chris.

IMG_20171019_164400.jpg

IMG_20171019_164405.jpg

IMG_20171019_164335.jpg

IMG_20171019_164348.jpg

IMG_20171019_164413.jpg

IMG_20171019_164341.jpg

Edited by Jonse

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully images are viewable by all now, post basschat update. No longer looking at bass trades thanks, but I am interested in a mesa boogie 400+ if it's the right one. 

Edited by Jonse

• 2 weeks later...