Why become a member? ×

Ibanez BTB 775PB 5 string coffee table (pricedrop)
£425

This lovely playable coffee table can be yours.

It was bought new from PMT in 2012, and remains in good condition but has been gigged; there are a couple of dings which I've tried to take decent photos of. There weren't a right lot of these brought into the UK - certainly I've not seen any others for sale in a while. It's been well loved over these 5 years, but alas money is tight and I have a Rick on permanent loan from a bandmate so it's got to go.

The B is solid thanks to the 35" neck, and the super skinny neck profile and low action with no dead spots makes it the most playable 5 string I've tried. The active electronics and Bart Mk 2 3 band EQ are pretty hot, and provide a versatile range of sounds. As you might expect from all that hardwood it's darn heavy.

Specs:
35" scale
Neck-thru
1.85" at nut
Rosewood fingerboard
Poplar Burl top
Mahogany Body
5 piece maple/bubinga neck
18mm string spacing
Bartolini Mk2 soapbar pickups
Bartolini Mk2 18V 3 band EQ
Monorail II bridge

I'll throw in a near-mint Stagg hardcase too. Looking for £425 400, collection only please from Leeds (no trades thanks). The bass is currently at my parents' house; anyone's welcome to come try it out but I'm afraid I've only got a Marshall 65W combo here (also for sale by the way) to plug it into.

DSC01074.JPG

DSC01078.JPG

DSC01082.JPG

DSC01083.JPG

Edited by Spaced