Why become a member? ×

TRADED! Musicman Stingray 5 1994 - £1100
£1100

psus4

Up for grabs is my Musicman Stingray 5, 3-band EQ, made in 1994

This is a sad day as this bass has been with me from new and was my main bass for many years. Sadly though the classic Musicman sound is no longer what I require and this beautiful bass is sitting unused in its case :-(

This bass is a real stunner and has all the growl and punch that you will ever need. The neck is one of the most comfortable i've ever played and the flame on the maple is gorgeous (see pictures)!

This bass has been a work-horse over the years and as such has a few scuffs and scrapes but nothing that is detrimental to the look, sound or playability. There is one larger flesh-wound on the upper horn (shown in the photos).

She has recently been set-up by the Bass Doc with a new set of D'addario strings and is in wonderful shape.

Trade considerations; 70's or early 80's USA Fender Precision, Jazz or P/J Bass. MM stingray 4 string (maple neck) of equivalent (or better!) quality - some additional money either way for the right trade. Also possible trade for Aguilar / Mesa / GK rig. Try me! 

Bass can be shipped for £25 (UK only) or collected from Northumberland (Hexham) or Newcastle/Gateshead.

Musicman front.jpg

Musicman back.jpg

Musicman side.jpg

Edited by psus4
TRADED
  • Like 1

[quote name='smith42' timestamp='1508395845' post='3391843']
Hi do you have sound samples with bass pleas?best regards Robert
[/quote]

I don't have sound files at present and it may take a week or so to get this together. You are very welcome to try it if you are around the north east? Or, let me know where you are based, I'm touring over the next few weeks, could meet if convenient....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...