Trace Elliot V4 all valve 200w combo ( feeler only )
£950

Chimike

Not sure I'm going to part with this, but the guilt of buying a 70's reissue sonic blue USA jazz is weighing heavily on my shoulders !
OK, so I've had this combo a long time, a thing of beauty, but it's never been gigged. Almost like new. Reason is, I have another V4, not so clean cabinet, and built a head case for just the head, to make it maneagablle. I'm getting on a bit, have a bad back, so have to be careful of heavy combo's, so that's it, a Trace Elliot V4 mk2 ( has the same preamp as my V8 ) in superb condition 4 x KT88's ,loads of 12ax7's,
A nice flashy lighty valve to show you power output ! On wheels, so easily moveable on the flat, what more could you want ?
Can be tried in West Sussex
A mere £950
Mike.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Chimike said:

Forgot about this, must pay attention !

4 x KT88 and the man 'forgets' about it..? Good gracious; stop smokin' that stuff..! :lol: :P

Our Hiwatt DR205 has this configuration; clean to the sky, and useful for demolition of WWII bunkers. Heavy, but worth it. Good luck with the sale. B|

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...
On 15/10/2017 at 15:41, Chimike said:

Not sure I'm going to part with this, but the guilt of buying a 70's reissue sonic blue USA jazz is weighing heavily on my shoulders !

Look me in the eye and say that

• Haha 1