Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 18" bass cab, 300w, nice cond
£99

Chimike

Here's my TE 18" bass cab, bought from fellow basschatter a while ago. It's been well looked after, probably from the mid nineties. These cabs produce a really nice sound, not the least bit flabby, as you would think, but can go low, low low. I've used it on it's own, at times, but pair it with a 2x10 to enjoy at it's best.
I also have the matching 4x5" bright box for sale, and I'm digging through my collection of Trace amps ( older Ah250's 350's and RAh 500's ) if anyone needs a matching amp.
So this ad is just for the 18" cab. £99
West Sussex.

Edited by Chimike
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

While I'm pretty sure it would be fine with any amp , powerful enough to drive it, I have no experience with Laney amps, so was hoping that someone else would chip in here .

must be some Laneyites about !

4 hours ago, TheGreek said:

@JottoSW1 why not buy a Trace Elliot head to power it?

You can find a half decent AH range head for around £200 and get the full TE experience for virtually nothing.

Mr Greek,  can't recall if you are the Gent selling the Ah500x monster Only trouble with the notion is that I'd end up being lynched by the neighbours.😂😂

@chimike will pm you definitely want to buy this Cab

5 hours ago, Chimike said:

While I'm pretty sure it would be fine with any amp , powerful enough to drive it, I have no experience with Laney amps, so was hoping that someone else would chip in here .

must be some Laneyites about !

What TE heads do you still have avlble. As previously will pm you at a more sensible time tomorrow.