Why become a member? ×

SOLD Yamaha SLB-100 Silent Bass with carrying case + Full Circle pickup
£1200

sunfish

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Yamaha SLB-100 Silent Bass with carrying case and Full Circle pickup fitted. £1200[/size][/font]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]OK this is it. Here for sale is my lovely Yamaha Silent Bass. [/font][/size]
[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bought on Basschat a few years ago.[/font][/size]
[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It’s a stunning piece of craftsmanship and very organic to play – doing a good job at trying to replicate the positioning of a double bass. It’s comfortable to play.[/font][/size]
[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Also the action is fantastic. I found it really easy to play and a great way to jump from electric bass to double bass.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]When I got it, the pre-amp was very intermittent and the first owner had installed a Full Circle pickup. This is, of course, an excellent pickup and the sound from it is very satisfying. However, I did fix the pre-amp and that sounds pretty good too. I left the Full Circle on so I could use both if I needed.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Sadly my attentions have passed to an old acoustic double bass and the SLB-100 is no longer being used.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I don’t think it would be wise to post this precious instrument. [/font][/size]
[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I am happy to meet up half way within reason. I live in Malvern in Worcestershire.[/font][/size]

[attachment=255545:Image1.jpg] [attachment=255553:slb100.jpg]
[attachment=255546:Image3.jpg]
[attachment=255547:Image5.jpg]
[attachment=255548:Image6.jpg]
[attachment=255549:Image7.jpg]
[attachment=255550:Image2.jpg]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]Having trouble uploading photos. I'll add some more when I figured it out.[/size][/font]

Edited by sunfish

• 2 weeks later...