Why become a member? ×

SOLD:Music Man USA Stingray Starry Night Ltd.MINT. Poss px Fender CS Bass
£1695

Atomic dustbin

For sale is my perfect as new Stingray Starry Night. Ebony fretboard, stainless steel frets, baked maple flamed neck. MM case and tags/warranty card. 2 case keys. This looks like it just came out of the shop. Amazing blue/silver sparkle finish that changes colours from different angles. 3 band EQ.

I would like a Fender Precision custom shop bass. Bass is in East Yorkshire and is available to view and test out. It really is beautiful to both play and look at. Any questions please PM me.

£1500 collected. Bargain.

Thanks

photo link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/bTWeCBta1FshaoeX2

Edited by Atomic dustbin

[quote name='martthebass' timestamp='1507623461' post='3386774']
Picked one of these up recently myself. They are something special. For some reason mine sounds different from 'lesser' 3 band rays I've owned (very smooth sound) - no idea why. GLWTS
[/quote]
Thanks. They really are special. Someone will get a great bass!

[quote name='chrisplum' timestamp='1507749689' post='3387766']
hi Very tempted for this one - I am in south London, how far south would you be prepared to come for a meet/purchase?
Chris
[/quote]

Hi Chris

I would be prepared to travel up to an hour so that would be to the M62 at Howden/Goole. I know that leaves a good drive for you but trust me, the bass is worth the drive! I hope this helps.

Thanks. Dave

[quote name='chrisplum' timestamp='1507829164' post='3388269']
Hi Dave , sorry for late response. Could you let me know the actual weight of the bass please. Thanks Chris
[/quote]

Hi Chris. Weighed it 3 times lol. It says 9lb 2oz on every try! Never weighed a guitar before. It certainly feels lighter than my mid 90's ray