Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe Jazz
£235

AnalogBomb

Hi folks,

I'm selling my Squier Classic Vibe Jazz bass in white with a red tort guard. Immaculate condition and only reason for the sale is that I have a USA Jazz and this doesn't really get played. I'm based in Leeds but can post or deliver within reason. As always, I can't seem to post pics but I am happy to send them via email or however you'd prefer.

Cheers!

AB

There are excellent instructions on the forum as to how to post pics. I'm afraid you stand very little chance of making a sale unless you either post pics or post a link to pics. Please regard this as friendly advice and not a criticism. Good luck with selling your bass.

[quote name='AnalogBomb' timestamp='1507406956' post='3385337']...As always, I can't seem to post pics...
[/quote]

Good evening, AB...

If your BC picture quota is all used up, here's a way of recovering space...

[color=#800080]Go to your 'My Profile' (your pseudo, top right...).[/color]
[color=#800080]Select 'Edit my Profile' (black button a bit below...).[/color]
[color=#800080]Select 'Manage Attachments' (in the list on the left...).[/color]
[color=#800080]They are listed in date order. Navigate to oldest, select those to be deleted (tick boxes on the right...).[/color]
[color=#800080]Select 'Delete Selected' (grey button at bottom right of list...).[/color]
[color=#800080]Repeat, page by page, until all unwanted attachments are deleted.[/color]

Using the BBCode link supplied by an external photo account such as Flickr, Imgur or Imgbb is a good idea; the photos are better presented and it uses no BC server space. I use Imgur (it's free...); here's what it looks like (the correct link for Basschat is in green...) ...

Others are similar (assuming use of a PC; I know nothing of other devices...). Hope this helps...

Edited by Dad3353

YAWN!

I've tried to post pictures for John but there is something up here. I know how to post pictures but constantly getting the error message that the code is not allowed on the forum, even tried Dad's way.

Stick this up in your browser and kill the spaces.

h t t p s : / / i m g u r . c o m / a / 8 B Y e 2

Edited by Left Foot

[quote name='Left Foot' timestamp='1507818614' post='3388188']
YAWN!

I've tried to post pictures for John but there is something up here. I know how to post pictures but constantly getting the error message that the code is not allowed on the forum, even tried Dad's way.

Stick this up in your browser and kill the spaces.

h t t p s : / / i m g u r . c o m / a / 8 B Y e 2
[/quote]

Works fine for me, and easier than adding all those spaces...

I preceded the link with [ img] and ended it with [ /img] ([i]those [/i]spaces need removing, of course; they're there just so that you can see the code...)

Edited by Dad3353

• 1 month later...