Why become a member? ×

**now sold**
£800

grahamd

Tecamp XS112 Blackface neodymium powered 300w cab, exc. condition, comes with padded cover. £300

image.jpg1_zpsfv92xcpn.jpg

TECAMP XS 112 FEATURES:

Neodym-Speakers:

Our custom designed speakers deliver unparalleled fast response, massive power handling and a premium tone.

Configuration:

1 x 12"

Power RMS:

300 w

Horn:

1" NTW1 horn with tweeter switching system

Sensitivity:

99 dB

Freq. Response:

40-19.000 Hz

Impedance:

4 ohms or 8 ohms

Connections:

2 x Neutrik Speakon® parallel

Dimensions (W x H x D):

44 x 45 x 35 cm;

17" x 18" x 14"

Weight:

10 kg / 22 lbs

Edited by grahamd

[quote name='Chewie' timestamp='1509828513' post='3401997']
Hey Graham,
Out of interest, how comes your moving to Aguilar?
Is it purely tone or weight of hardware?
I ask as I'm GASSING about Aguilar too.
Kind regards,
I love the Xotic.......
[/quote]

Hi Chewie, I've just picked up an AG500 which I've long wanted, at a great price,so it's really just for a change. I've loved the Tecamp and would def recommend to anyone, Thomas Eich really knows how to engineer maximum performance from his kit. This is super light, so it's not down to the weight and sound is subjective. The Tecamp has a 'taste' knob which goes from modern scooped hifi at one end to warmer vintage lo mid punch at the other, flat in the middle, so can cover all bases. Hope this helps!

[quote name='grahamd' timestamp='1509897168' post='3402398']
Hi Chewie, I've just picked up an AG500 which I've long wanted, at a great price,so it's really just for a change. I've loved the Tecamp and would def recommend to anyone, Thomas Eich really knows how to engineer maximum performance from his kit. This is super light, so it's not down to the weight and sound is subjective. The Tecamp has a 'taste' knob which goes from modern scooped hifi at one end to warmer vintage lo mid punch at the other, flat in the middle, so can cover all bases. Hope this helps!
[/quote]Thanks dude...... I must go somewhere and test a load of amps........... GLWTS

• MB1 locked this topic