Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

Sharkfinger

** SOLD ON EBAY ** Markbass CL 106 / lightweight 6x10 900W ** price drop £280 **
£320

Got my eye on something so need to free up cash, so price dropped to £280.

Not sure about selling this but getting GAS for a Fender Pro head or some other all-valve head.

Specs are:

• 6x10
  • 900W
  • 6Ohm
  • 32Kg (that's actually very light)
  • Tilt-back with heavy duty wheels and handle

More info on Markbass site

Pics

You will see that it's in 'Road Worn' condition :) but nothing major, just a few rips to the tolex and scuffs. Everything works as it should. Fits into the back of my estate and I don't even have to put the seats down.

£280 collected from East Herts. Would much prefer not having to face packaging something of this size, I'm not sure I could do as good a job as v8bass who sold it to me! We can also meet up anywhere in Herts, North London or Essex.

As for trade, I'm after any one of these (with cash adjustment)

• Quality 2x10 or 1x15 (lightweight)
  • Fender Pro bass head (All valve or Bassman 800)
  • Any all-valve head
  • MM or Jazz style bass (Not too heavy)
  • I'm such a gear slag that I'll consider just about anything. Slag.

IMG_20171003_2104007

Edited by Sharkfinger