North West Bass Bash

This Sunday!

Details here!

Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

** SOLD ON EBAY ** Markbass CL 106 / lightweight 6x10 900W ** price drop £280 **

Got my eye on something so need to free up cash, so price dropped to £280.

Not sure about selling this but getting GAS for a Fender Pro head or some other all-valve head.

Specs are:

• 6x10
  • 900W
  • 6Ohm
  • 32Kg (that's actually very light)
  • Tilt-back with heavy duty wheels and handle

More info on Markbass site

You will see that it's in 'Road Worn' condition :) but nothing major, just a few rips to the tolex and scuffs. Everything works as it should. Fits into the back of my estate and I don't even have to put the seats down.

£280 collected from East Herts. Would much prefer not having to face packaging something of this size, I'm not sure I could do as good a job as v8bass who sold it to me! We can also meet up anywhere in Herts, North London or Essex.

As for trade, I'm after any one of these (with cash adjustment)

• Quality 2x10 or 1x15 (lightweight)
  • Fender Pro bass head (All valve or Bassman 800)
  • Any all-valve head
  • MM or Jazz style bass (Not too heavy)
  • I'm such a gear slag that I'll consider just about anything. Slag.

Edited by Sharkfinger

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rorysmith
      Traded my old cab for this a couple of weeks ago but I've really come to the conclusion that I need a more modular set-up so this is up for sale at the bargain price of
      £325 collected from MK45 1LH

Decent condition and complete with lockable casters
      Trades-wise I am looking for a pair of 8 ohm 112s or 210s and I have cash to put into the right deal - what's out there?
    • By Tonci
      Markbass 151RJ box, like new, original packaging.
      Comes with Roqsolid cover.
      Barely played, mint condition.
      Awesome box!
      Speaker: 1x15”
      Tweeter: 1.25” compression driver
      Bass ports: rear-ported
      Impedance: 8 ohms
      Power Handling: 400W RMS
      Size (W/H/D): 450 x 591 x 444 mm / 17.72” x 23.27” x 17,48”
      Weight: 17,1 kg / 37.70 lbs
      No trades.
      440 GBP, shipping included.

• By mickcope
      MarkBass rig for sale. I pretty much stopped band bass a few years ago - so it has been sitting around waiting to be used.
      * MarkBass SA450
      * MarkBass traveler 102P (Indonesia)
      * MarkBass 102HF (Italy)
      I live in Essex if anyone would like to try it out. Pretty much my all time favourite rig - but just not getting used any more.
      [email protected]

• By eneade
      For sale this Mike Lull P4 made in Bellevue WA in 2010. Comes with original certificate.
      BS6A2419 by Eneade, sur Flickr
      Gnarly P Bass sound in a lightweight and perfectly balanced package (7,4 lbs). Alder body and rosewood fretboard.
      Pickup is the original custom made Lindy Fralin.
      The bass is in very good condition minor small dings on the inside of the lower horn (see picture).
      Everything works as it should, pickup, pots, truss rod, plenty of life in the frets...
      The bass is in France but can be shipped in all Europe, PM your country and zip code to have a quote.
      I prefer a sale but I am not opposed to trades, just try me.

• By weefunkateer
      **Now £125**
      Afternoon there BC Fam,
      Up for grabs is my well used but much loved Ampeg Portabass PB210H which – would you Adam & Eve it by its moniker – is a super portable 2x10 cab with a horn = who’d have thunk it?!
      Now long discontinued, this 400W RMS 4 ohm lightweight delight – 14.5kg / 32 lbs in old money – has been part of my main rig until a recent upgrade and need for space has led me to this crossroads of oh-so-light cab-sale.
      It still sounds glorious and works perfectly, but it is missing 2 of the (tiny) rubber feet on the bottom and the other 2 are worn as a worn thing – all shown in the photos – and the original removable trolley handle is sadly no more… but none of this has affected its operation (aside from being slightly skee-wiff on stage, not that anyone has ever noticed!) or glory-tone (ooh-er!).
      All connections and handles are all good, just with some minor fraying on the top handle as shown dans l’images but has again not affected its Ampeg-strength at all.
      Priced at a compelling £140 now £125 for collection from SW London complete with an as-new Roqsolid cover, so grab yourself a bargain bass cab of the double bubble highest order and lightest weight.
      Tech specs below, for your enjoyment…
      Cheers folks! 
      ·       Neodymium magnet woofers = unusually lightweight 
      ·       HF horn enhances articulation 
      ·       HF variable L-pad control 
      ·       Cab is constructed of Italian poplar plywood that offers lighter weight and greater resonance 
      ·       1/4" and Neutrik Speakon connectors 
      ·       15"W x 24"H x 15.5"D 
      ·       14.5kg 32 lbs.
      ·       Compact portability without compromised punch.
       (NB: The original removable telescoping handle is missing, and don’t quote me, but looks like this could be a direct replacement http://www.terralec.co.uk/handles/removable_case_trolley/16420_p.html )