Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

Westenra

SOLD - Vanderkley 112ext with official roqsolid
£420

Seeing as I only really play with headphones these days I can't justify keeping this around. It's in great condition with no marks or scratches as seen in the photos.

Basics;

Configuration:
1x12” Neodymium driver + tweeter
Power:
300 Watts AES*
*2 Hours test according to AES 2-1984 Rev. 2003
Impedance:
8 Ohm
Freq. response:
40 Hz – 16 kHz
Sensitivity:
100 dB 1W @ 1m
Dimensions:
H x W x D, 41 cm x 50 cm x 41 cm
Weight:
14 Kg / 30 lbs

Full description;

http://www.vanderkle...abinets/112ext/

No trades. You can check out my feedback here;

http://basschat.co.u...enras-feedback/

Collection is fine (I live and work in South West London SW15 and SW8) but I also happy to safely post, even overseas, via insured couriers.

IMG_6036.thumb.JPG.17c5b243cecab05b038f650d135c1eb2.JPG

IMG_6037.JPG

IMG_6038.JPG

IMG_6039.JPG

IMG_6040.JPG

IMG_6041.JPG

Edited by Westenra

I had a MNT112 - one of the best cabs I've ever owned...

GLWTS

Offers and trade propositions posted in 'For Sale' ads are systematically deleted. They are to be made by Private Message (PM...) only.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

I REALLY don't understand why this is still here - I'm sure that I've seen them sell here for much more...

am I going senile???

8 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

I REALLY don't understand why this is still here - I'm sure that I've seen them sell here for much more...

am I going senile???

Possibly :D

There are two versions of this cab: this is the 300W EXT; the other is the 600W MNT. They look very similar indeed and have the same dimensions but the MNT is the more expensive of the two.

No hesitation in recommending VK cabs (I've got a 210). They are excellent.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By disgrace of bass
      Looking for a quality, tidy 2 x 12 bass cab to compliment my juicy Hartke Kilo head. Happy to travel to collect in London, East Anglia, East Midlands, Home Counties area.
      Ideally around 400-600w rms power rating, 8ohm, but happy to consider 4ohm.
      Not looking for anything too old, and from a quality manufacturer. Budget max £350
      Could consider Orange SP212, TC RS212 or any ‘boutique’ brand.
      All options considered. Message me your suggestions.
    • By danengland
      Vanderkley 410LNT bass cabinet for sale. £850, collected from Newcastle. It's a great lightweight cabinet in good condition, it's just not getting much use so I want to move it on. Sale only, no trades.

• By rushers
      £850
      £800
      NOW £750 - BARGAIN!

Sure most of you are familiar with these wonderful cabinets. Incredibly Punchy, clear and loud, serious business. You really get what you pay for here. Flawless.

Based in Bristol and can drive to meet you depending on distance or perhaps arrange a courier, whatever is easiest.
      Ideally like to sell them as a pair but will consider offers if you just want one.

Selling them as I'm upsizing!
      Give me a message if you've got any questions or want to see more photos, happy to chat over the phone if that suits.
      _____________________________________________________________________________________
      Built in: Holland
      Power: 300 watts @ 8 ohms
      Speakers: 1 x 12– special-design neodymium, 1” tweeter with variable attenuation
      Frequency response: 45 Hz – 16 kHz Sensitivity: 100 dB for 1 W @ 1 m
      Dimensions: 410(h) x 500(w) x 410(d) mm
      Weight: 15 kg (33 lb)

2011 Review - http://www.vanderkleyamp.nl/fileadmin/Downloads/Review_112EXT_BGM.pdf

• By RickenHacker
      TC RS212 Cab. 400 Watt 2 x 12. Super powerful. Has been gigged so a few scrapes and dings but working perfectly. Sounds awesome. Comes with TCRS212 soft cover.(£30 new).
      http://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Bass/Cabinets/RS212/p/P0CJH

• By Raslee
      I've had this cab since new and have only used it a handful of times so it's time to let it go to someone who can give it some more love - I tend to only use my two 2x10" MB cabs for ease of carrying. It's a great professional cab, lightweight, Indonesian made same as the usual Italian Markbass quality,  8ohms, Tweeter. It has a Roqsolid cover of sorts - it was made for the smaller 4x10" so does not cover all the speaker...it's functional though.  The cab truly does sound divine.
      Collect from Plymouth or you can arrange your own courier,
      Bargain £350    (Over £650 new) or may trade on  a Markbass Traveler 15" 8ohm cab or a 4 string bass, lower value plus cash my way or I can add a little for the right bass  - WHY
      Specs:
      SPEAKER SIZE: 4x10 in.
      BASS PORTS: Front
      TWEETER: 1" compression driver with custom horn
      POWER HANDLING: 800W RMS (AES Standard)
      CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.5 kHz
      FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
      SENSITIVITY: 103 dB SPL
      WEIGHT: 65.92 lbs / 29.9 kg
      WIDTH: 23.39 in. / 59.4 cm
      HEIGHT: 29.13 in. / 73.9 cm
      DEPTH: 18.9 in. / 48 cm