Why become a member? ×

October Composition Challenge - GET WRITING

Skol303

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1508511111' post='3392700']

An elf, surely..? (Fairies have wings, don't they..?). Or maybe a Borrower..? :unsure:
[/quote]

NOOOOOOO. I have really struggled for inspiration on this fairy topic and put in an entry that's just about fairy nuff, and mow I find it's a picture of an ELF !!

Oh my days !

[quote name='lurksalot' timestamp='1508522042' post='3392784']
NOOOOOOO. I have really struggled for inspiration on this fairy topic and put in an entry that's just about fairy nuff, and mow I find it's a picture of an ELF !!

Oh my days !
[/quote]
I thought it was a pixie.

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1508528169' post='3392844']
I thought it was a pixie.
[/quote]

No, all the pixies I've ever seen have all worn pointy hats, rather like Noddy (although he's not a pixie; it's just that he wears a pointy hat [i]similar [/i]to that worn by all the pixies I've ever seen, but with a bell, that's all...).

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='lurksalot' timestamp='1508522042' post='3392784']

Oh my days !
[/quote]

No time to change to 'National Elf', or 'Here's to your good elf', or 'Swinging's an elfy occupation..? No..? Oh, never mind, then. :blush:

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1508540398' post='3392909']
No, all the pixies I've ever seen have all worn pointy hats, rather like Noddy (although he's not a pixie; it's just that he wears a pointy hat [i]similar [/i]to that worn by all the pixies I've ever seen, but with a bell, that's all...).
[/quote]
Are you sure you're not mixing up your "x" with a "k"?

[quote name='adamg67' timestamp='1508673767' post='3393662']
If it looked like a bad elf / pixie / , I might be inspired, but it looks like a real goody-goody elf to me.

It's all just an excuse for the fact that whatever I try and write ends up as blues rock. :)
[/quote]

😄 I started off thinking blues rock would be a good road to follow with this , but while it developed , the blues part seemed to ebb away , and then, by some odd coincidence, so did the rock !

Here's my entry that almost never made it due to temporary hearing loss and me hating the track up until very recently!

https://soundcloud.com/mornats/fae

Joshua Bell Violin, The Giant piano and Ethera vocals feature on this one with support from Albion One, Apocalypse percussion and Olympus choir..

Late entry alert!!
Sorry, I was convinced it was the 26th for the deadline, I ciould have posted Sunday but was waiting for a new Hammond line to turn up (but it didn't :( )

The green fairy is on the swing, sure, but something that small should have a much faster swing, but this is filtered through the intake of half a bottle of absinthe, and everything seems a little groggy.
It's what happens when la fée verte gets you.
https://soundcloud.com/julian-moss-511168525/absinthe

Sorry again, please add to the voting thread, pretty please?

[quote name='MoonBassAlpha' timestamp='1508969046' post='3395767']
Late entry alert!!...
[/quote]

Harrumph..! :angry:

Bloomin' lucky that the Poll is, itself, a bit late..! As there are no votes cast as yet, I was able to slip in a quick one (stop giggling, back there..! <_< ); no harm done.
I'll expect a substantial cheque, of course. ;) :P

Now, can I get back to my Modding, please..?

Edited by Dad3353