Why become a member? ×

SOLD ! Cort A4 Artisan Black Cherry
£348

Macbass68

Hi, Sadly, I have for Sale my beautiful Cort A4 Artisan, in 'Open Pore Black Cherry'. This was bought from Bass Direct in March 2017, and, because of illness, has never been gigged. It is in Mint Condition, looks as new! (With one tiny mark on the back next to the Battery compartment - see pic).
I have several basses on here for sale, as, due to a stroke, which has affected my hearing, i have to sell my equipment. (I'm sure no-one wants to hear my Medical History; but it's only fair to give a potential buyer some background?)
I'm selling them on this site, as i've dealt with people on Bass-chat over the years, and the vast majority of people on here are excellent to deal with!
Unfortunately, my Sales on here are Collection only (limiting I know, but necessary because of health). I am based near Sheffield.
The Sales i've put on the site are at a fair and very reasonable price, and sad as i am to let them go, i hope they will go to people who will use and gig them. Hope to hear from you guys, Regards, Mac

Edited by Macbass68

I played one of these in a shop once - lightweight and fantastic neck, just right (and I think a nice flat radius too), so easy to play. In fact, I couldn't understand how such components and quality finishing can be had for half the price what others charge (guy in the shop explained it's because Cort own the factories where they build other brands so they can afford to built theirs better for less!), frets were level and nicely rounded at edges.

Top quality for silly money, GLWTS